The Orient Antiques Gallery is specialised in :
- Chinese and Japanese furniture, from the Ming and Qing dynasty, from the Edo and Meiji periods.
- Chinese and South-East Azian works of art.
- Japanese screens from the 17th till 19th century.
- Tribal and ethnographic art, from Africa and Oceania.
- Pre-Columbian art.
- Modern and contemporary paintings.
- Oriental carpets.
The Orient Antiques Gallery was founded in the heart of Brussels, on the Antoine Dansaert street where - thanks to her offered services - she quickly gained notoriety. The quality label of Brussels as “Centre of Antique dealers” assured that Orient Antiques rapidly expanded its boundaries towards France, The Netherlands and The United Kingdom.
Each piece will be delivered at home and will be accompanied by a authenticity certificate. This certificate mentions in detail the history of the piece, its utility, the used materials, its origin and of course its date of construction. A picture before restoration will be presented and offered.
Deliveries abroad in neighbouring areas are free.
If you would like receiving an offer for a restoration, please contact us.